The Board of Visitors offers advice and reflection on long-term strategic plans and opens doors to provide students with vocational opportunities and essential resources. The Board of Visitors members are ambassadors, advisors, and advocates who advance the School’s mission to educate academic and religious leaders to serve the church and society, and to celebrate the religious and cultural heritage of African-Americans, the African Diaspora, and Africa.
The following distinguished men and women are leaders in various fields who provide insight intended to strengthen the School’s programs while offering external support to the School of Business, its students, its faculty and its graduates.
- The Honorable Marie C. Johns, Chairperson
- The Rev. Malcolm J. Byrd
- The Rev. Dr. James Coleman**
- The Rev. Dr. Henry P. Davis, Jr.
- The Honorable Karen Freeman-Wilson
- The Rev. Elliot Johnson**
- Ms. Aimee Laramore
- The Rev. Tony Lee
- Ms. Johanna Mahon**
- The Rev. Matthew L. Watley**
- The Rev. Dr. Christine Wiley**
- The Rev. Dr. Barbara Williams Skinner**
**Howard University Alumni**